Feb 25, 2019

Old Ireland

On the Geezer Links at the right side of the blog page, there is a new link: Old Ireland. Here's what our friend, Ian Caswell, has to say about his site: "My initial idea for this site was to cover only classic vehicles, but since classicireland.ie was already taken and the best alternative I could find was this one, my thoughts for the site began to broaden. A lot of the inspiration for this comes from the few magazines for which I have written articles. Let’s get these mentioned early, because you should not be surprised to see a little of their influence here." Back in the days when Minnesota Motorcycle Monthly was a thing, Ian and I both wrote for the magazine. If for no other reason than to read the horror story of his life with a BMW Funduro, give Ian a read and say "hi."

1 comment:

Cas said...

Thanks for the plug Thomas. :-) I hope the Minnesota weather gets better.