- "William L. Ziegelbein, 44, of Lincoln, Neb., was traveling north on a 2008 Triumph Rocket motorcycle, when his bike left the road on a curve and entered the west ditch . . . "
- "A motorcycle driven by Mark Steever, 47, of Lennox, went out of control while traveling south on Nemo Road . . ."
- "A motorcycle driven by Ellen Lloyd, 60, from Lavista, Neb., failed to handle a curve while traveling east on Nemo Road . . . "
- "A motorcycle driven by Sherwin Coleman, 58, from West Bountiful, Utah, lost control while traveling north . . . "
- "A motorcycle driven by Clarence Carlson, 40, from Warroad, Minn., drifted off the road while traveling west on U.S. Highway 16A . . ."
- "A motorcycle driven by William Perry, 45, from Hawthorne, Calif., failed to negotiate a curve while traveling west on state Highway 44 . . . "
Aug 17, 2013
Not News, but Media Noise
This is a wonderful example of how fuckin' stupid the "media" (air, for example, is a media for sound, thermal energy, light, etc.) has become. The morons at the incredibly dumbed-down Rapid City Journal published an attempt to describe a series of crashes at the Sturgis Potato-Potato Rally called, "One dead in bike wreck, multiple vehicles seized for drugs." This brilliant piece of kindergarten writing contains irrational statements like: