Aug 6, 2012

My Favorite Kind of Ad

Found on Craig's List today:


1981 Maico 250 - $1 (Twin Cities)


Date: 2012-08-05, 12:33PM CDT
Reply to: vhr7b-3185582246@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]



This bike has had a stage three modification completed by Eric Cook. Probably the most unbelievable bike I ever had the pleasure to ride. I just don't have the time to show it off at the tracks or even time to ride it like it should be ridden.

I just had the clutch chains changed and engine completely inspected. I'll sell it to the right person for 5k. Serious inquiries only... other wise I'll just keep this one of a kind bike. I purchased thru Bill at EC Maico and just bought some new "red" side plates from Bill also.

If you don't understand the names and processes completed; this is NOT the bike for you.

six5I*47O*87threeO

Dean 

Why even try to sell it if you won't take any offer less than outrageous and would rather store it in your garage, anyway? What's with the $1 price on the header? If you want $5k, have the balls to admit it and reap the consequences of the absolutely NO calls you will receive for this relic of the bad old days. 

No comments: