|How the poor WR looked when I brought it home in January. |
Clipped front and rear fenders, stock seat and graphics,
racerboy decals, and stuffed into the back of a frozen garage.
|Racerboy modifications that hit the trash during the |
winter rebuild of the WR.
|After living with me for 7 months, this is the |
WR in touring form (big gun, optional).
|A 2008 WR250X in full commuter form. Ready for work.|
- Displacement: 250.00 ccm (15.26 cubic inches)
- Engine type: Single cylinder, four-stroke
- Compression: 11.8:1
- Bore x stroke: 77.0 x 53.6 mm (3.0 x 2.1 inches)
- Fuel system: Injection Fuel control: DOHC
- Ignition: Direct ignition coil
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final drive: Chain
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable, inverted fork, 10.6 inch suspension travel
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable, single shock, 10.4 inch suspension travel
- Front tire dimensions: 110/70-17
- Rear tire dimensions: 140/70-17
- Front brakes: 11.7 inch single disc
- Rear brakes: 9 inch single disc
- Weight: 298 pounds wet
- Seat height: 35.2 inches at the lowest setting.
- Ground clearance: 10.2 inches
- Wheelbase: 56.1 inches
- Fuel capacity: 2.00 gallons